Promoting awareness and understanding among young people on how self-confidence, healthy lifestyles, character development, and leadership abilities can positively affect their future.
Hope for the Future
B.O.S.S. (Building Our Scholars to Soar) is responsible for planning and promoting wholesome activities for the growth and leadership development of at-risk youth.
The B.O.S.S. engages in programs and activities that are not only mission-based and purpose-driven, but also that facilitate self-awareness, community-awareness, outreach and service.
B.O.S.S. is based on six identified spotlight areas:
- Spotlight #1 Self-Confidence
- Spotlight #2 Financial Literacy & Empowerment
- Spotlight #3 Leadership & Character Development
- Spotlight #4 Etiquette Training
- Spotlight #5 Healthy Relationships & Health Living
- Spotlight #6 Coping Skills & Healthy Living